Update 1.4.1 Patch Notes

Go down

Update 1.4.1 Patch Notes

Post by noreply on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:15 pm

Dear visitors of Forum of Everything,
Have you realised that 2 users were registered in this forum? In the home page -> Statistics section, there is a text changed a little bit.

For history:
We have 2 registered users
The newest registered user is noreply

Yeap, it's me, noreply, the acting user for Admin bounce bounce . Due to 2 devices were used to moderate this forum, the only thing we can do is register 2 users.

Looks like I'm speak too many nonsense, let's get back to topic. Here are the patch notes for the upcoming update 1.4.1:

1. User changes
Arrow Of course just like I said, there are 2 registered users, definitely nonsense Laughing Laughing Laughing .

2. New record!! cyclops cyclops cyclops
Arrow We now have 1 popular topic now which now has 40 replies affraid affraid .
Arrow Of course, this topic doesn't published yet, there are still many replies from that source to come, so stay tuned for that.

3. Statistic improvements
Arrow Have you realised that there is a completed statistics on our statistics website (If you don't know that website, click here)?
Arrow Of course though, we have filled 2 sections there, there are "Most Active Topics" and "Most Viewed Topics". cheers cheers cheers
Arrow There are still many sections there haven't filled completely. Only thing is we need to try our best though. cyclops cyclops cyclops

Of course, this update doesn't have many changes or doesn't have any effect on our website. But we still need more to make our website popular. To do that, we need more topics though. silent  silent  silent

Cheers! cheers cheers cheers

noreply
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum